Notify Message
Forums
#12663723 Aug 28, 2016 at 03:46 PM · Edited 10 months ago
Centurio
50 Posts
This is the best thing to have come out of Idiocracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbxq0IDqD04
+1
#12668456 Aug 30, 2016 at 02:32 AM
Quaestor
50 Posts


90% of the time, General chat sucks. 10% of the time, its gold
(⊃▀¯▀)⊃ The Dongerlord ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)
+0
#12701879 Sep 12, 2016 at 01:17 PM · Edited 10 months ago
Centurio
13 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlH8PTijzA
Wisdom is knowledge tempered by experience. Live life fully so you can become truly wise.
+3
#12704229 Sep 13, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Centurio
50 Posts
Mordess,

After watching Rackthor's video, I would now like to apologize for everything I have ever said about every video you have ever posted.

That is all.

--Cat
+3
#12723827 Sep 20, 2016 at 03:18 PM
Centurio
50 Posts
This is no longer on YouTube, thus I can't use the video post. But I assure you, time spent watching this video will NOT be wasted. I am not saying that all fraternities and sororities are bad, but... this isn't exactly uncommon. And yes, every word being read is for real. And yes, Delta Gamma no longer has a chapter at the University of Maryland, where this email originated from.



http://www.videobash.com/video_show/it-s-it-s-beautiful-656881
+1
#12733884 Sep 24, 2016 at 09:31 AM
Centurio
50 Posts
For some bizarre reason, this seemed to remind me of Fero...

+3
#12740227 Sep 26, 2016 at 09:42 PM · Edited 9 months ago
Grandmaster GM
169 Posts
So I scared some people today and decided to share as ya'll might get a kick out of it. I have been happy today, more so than normally on a Monday. The Vols beat Florida for the first time in 11 years Saturday. We cleared all of normal in a new raid in the first week. Raid as a whole was fun and I enjoyed the all the activities. For me this weekend was just fun. Raid is also cool enough not to be another damned volcano (Black Rock anything) or full more of fel shit.

So being full of cheer and smiling and sometimes whistling, that scared some students. And even a couple fellow lecturers or professors. For some reason me being very happy without an obvious cause worries people. Can't imagine why. I wonder what they could have possibly been thinking.
+7
#12743314 Sep 28, 2016 at 01:06 AM
Magister Equi
14 Posts
#12740227 Ferolux wrote:

So I scared some people today and decided to share as ya'll might get a kick out of it. I have been happy today, more so than normally on a Monday. The Vols beat Florida for the first time in 11 years Saturday. We cleared all of normal in a new raid in the first week. Raid as a whole was fun and I enjoyed the all the activities. For me this weekend was just fun. Raid is also cool enough not to be another damned volcano (Black Rock anything) or full more of fel shit.

So being full of cheer and smiling and sometimes whistling, that scared some students. And even a couple fellow lecturers or professors. For some reason me being very happy without an obvious cause worries people. Can't imagine why. I wonder what they could have possibly been thinking.



So I read this. Started laughing. Then started choking. FERO WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS KILLING ME?! =)
Awesome Healer of Awesomeness - That Substitute Raid Leader
+0
#12748136 Sep 29, 2016 at 05:29 PM
Grandmaster GM
169 Posts
Because I am awesome and my insanity is creative. Also today I scared a different grad student apparently because my speech was very ordered and controlled plus i was enunciating all my words extremely clearly. This apparently makes me appear livid and barely controlling myself. In fairness that is a fair description of me in such a state but i wasn't today nor had this person ever seen me in such of one, funny nonetheless. To me. Maybe not to the grad student.

#12743314 Ty wrote:

#12740227 Ferolux wrote:

-snipped-
So being full of cheer and smiling and sometimes whistling, that scared some students. And even a couple fellow lecturers or professors. For some reason me being very happy without an obvious cause worries people. Can't imagine why. I wonder what they could have possibly been thinking.



So I read this. Started laughing. Then started choking. FERO WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS KILLING ME?! =)
+1
#12754174 Oct 02, 2016 at 01:27 PM
Grandmaster GM
169 Posts
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37481251

that is a real thing but at worth laughing at.
+1
#12754191 Oct 02, 2016 at 01:32 PM
Quaestor
48 Posts
#12754174 Ferolux wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37481251

that is a real thing but at worth laughing at.



The word AGAIN. Made that article SO much more amusing. And scary.
+1
#12758165 Oct 04, 2016 at 06:48 AM · Edited 9 months ago
Centurio
50 Posts
#12754191 Quanliroy wrote:

#12754174 Ferolux wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37481251

that is a real thing but at worth laughing at.



The word AGAIN. Made that article SO much more amusing. And scary.


What. The. Actual. Fuck!?!? Seriously? Screw that entire continent.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJXYMDu6dpY
+2
#12766208 Oct 07, 2016 at 12:03 PM
Quaestor
48 Posts
+3
#12770472 Oct 09, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Quaestor
50 Posts


Standard.
(⊃▀¯▀)⊃ The Dongerlord ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)
+8
#12785062 Oct 15, 2016 at 09:35 PM
Quaestor
50 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1T3_C9wYrY&feature=youtu.be
(⊃▀¯▀)⊃ The Dongerlord ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)
+3
#12818982 Oct 30, 2016 at 11:36 PM · Edited 8 months ago
Grandmaster GM
169 Posts
From Saturday's raid, squirrel awareness month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zMmruJ2GOU
+1
#12819564 Oct 31, 2016 at 07:55 AM
Centurio
50 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12818982 Ferolux wrote:

From Saturday's raid, squirrel awareness month.

+0
#12820867 Oct 31, 2016 at 05:43 PM · Edited 7 months ago
Grandmaster GM
169 Posts
This starts off dumb but the ending is worth it. As are the ass slaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS00xWnqwvI
+1
#12821520 Nov 01, 2016 at 01:21 AM
Aeternus
1 Post
+2
#12867355 Nov 19, 2016 at 05:20 PM
Quaestor
11 Posts
I managed to get my cats to look at the camera for a picture.
+1