Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] MYTHIC PLUS CHALLENGE (WANT TO WIN GOLD?)

I am issuing a challenge. To all guildies.I want to encourage more pushing of higher level mythics and mythic in general so here it is.The highest stone pushed by a guild group in a week will get all the guildies of that group gold. If the Stone i...
Small Ferolux 75d
Ferolux6151Small Pork 49d
[Pinned] Letter to all
General Discussion

[Pinned] Letter to all

Hello everyone. I have been absent a lot and not doing as much in guild or on line as i have done in the past. I want to take a moment to explain why that has been. Most of you have noticed I am private about a lot of my life. By nature I am a pri...
Small Ferolux 59d
Ferolux160Small Ferolux 59d
1 2 3 7
Crypto/Bas1254003Small Crypto/Bas 262d
[Pinned] Discord
General Discussion

[Pinned] Discord

Hi everyone.Ah Discord, whose Roman name was Discordia and Greek name was Eris. She is the one ultimately responsible for the Trojan War: At the wedding of Peleus and Thetis, she threw a golden apple inscribed with "to the most beautiful," traditi...
Small Ferolux 1y
Ferolux3180Small Ferolux 360d
[Pinned] Guild Bank Needs
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Bank Needs

Below is a list of mats that the guild bank needs for consumables, such as food, flasks and pots. The greatest needs will change from week to week, and lessen all together as we move further into the expansion. ANYTHING LISTED IN BOLD RED IS THE G...
Small Nymphy 1y
Nymphy162Small Nymphy 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Streaming, posting, images, etc: privacy

Now that blizz has added the ability to stream directly into game i wanted to go over a few things for decorum about privacy. When streaming or recording a fight to post please warn everyone that you are doing doing so. Especially so that no one m...
Small Ferolux 1y
Ferolux045Small Ferolux 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] The Food Recipe Thread....

As soon as I make my Pancit, Lumpia, and Puto again I'll throw up pictures and what I throw in em
Small Crypto/Bas 2y
Crypto/Bas18746Small Bereit 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Me doing ma thing! Mahirat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVvMHCcAJT4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaAc4Rty8-k
Member avatar small Mahirat 1y
Mahirat7240Small Nymphy 1y
[Pinned] Throwbacks
General Discussion

[Pinned] Throwbacks

http://shadeofaranchant.ytmnd.com/
Small Crypto/Bas 2y
Crypto/Bas6201Small Amazigh 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] So what's everyone's UIs look like....

My new set up
Small Crypto/Bas 1y
Crypto/Bas11526Small Bereit 1y
General Discussion

Nymphy's Nom Nom Thread

The source for coming projects and pictures......posting Table of Contents for Drommet
Small Nymphy 279d
Nymphy13324Small Nymphy 200d
General Discussion

Notice for Nymphy

Always surprising to find a new one
Small Ferolux 237d
Ferolux4174Small Nymphy 218d
General Discussion

Mythic pluses up to level +15

mythic up to level 15 this weekend on saturday and sunday evening. everyone is invited. if you haven't raided with the progression group please talk to fero about it before asking for a slot, you are still welcome dont think you arent.
Small Ferolux 270d
Ferolux183Small Ferolux 270d
General Discussion

Hey Guys!

As of today I was able to purchase a new sub to Blizzard for WoW. While i wont be as active at the start, due to this month I am moving to a new place and I will be out of town for about 6 days straight for my fiancee and I's 5 year anniversary du...
Small Rackthor 307d
Rackthor2126Small Cat 306d
General Discussion

Message from Fero

Hello all, my apologizes for being an absent GM and when on tending to stuff other than the guild these last few days, also a good part of the last month. Real life has been annoying and complicated. I have fairly major issues come up that will be...
Small Ferolux 326d
Ferolux1120Small Ferolux 326d
General Discussion

Ladies a great shirt !!! Hurry offer ends soon

https://teechip.com/wow-wm#id=4&c=161616&sid=gildan-50-50-hoodie&s=front
Small Nymphy 1y
Nymphy276Small Ferolux 1y
General Discussion

Keyboard Key Counting

So after a conversation with Mordess last night, I thought it might be kinda fun to see how many times I whacked my buttons during raid. You might need to right-click and open in a new window. The images are somewhat large. Here is a graph for key...
Member avatar small Drommet 1y
Drommet163Member avatar small Drommet 1y
General Discussion

Final poll for Transmog Contest Voting

Hello welcome to the final round of voting. Dexi, Nymphy and Mordess are the winners, now we just need to determine who is winner and who is first and second runner up. Grats to you three, and good luck may the best woman win.Please vote on which ...
Small Ferolux 1y
Ferolux4173Small Ferolux 1y
General Discussion

Hola

(Would appreciate if someone could edit this to make the picture show instead of the link cause I can't on mobile.)Figured I'd share a picture with the gun system I'm working with out here. It gets mounted on the back of a cv-22 :pFero edit: Fixed
Small Bulbafett 1y
Bulbafett361Small Bulbafett 1y
General Discussion

Music while playing

Does anyone else listen to music while playing WoW? I usually have YouTube running music while I play.
Small Sairundrian 1y
Sairundrian28536Small Arvidnorse 1y