ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Raiding

[Pinned] Emerald Nightmare Weak Auras

Here are all my EN Weak Auras if anyone is interestedCLICK HERE
Small Guhmie 1y
Guhmie1111Small Guhmie 1y
Raiding

[Pinned] (RAIDERS READ) The Emerald Nightmare Bosses

This Friday-Sunday will be our raid days for The Emerald Nightmare on normal Difficulty. For the most post, it is a non-linear dungeon. Meaning that the first boss has to be killed first, then we have an option between four different bosses, then ...
Small Calucias 1y
Calucias2311Small Calucias 1y
Raiding

[Pinned] Friday tier runs in Hellfire Citadel Rules.

This rules apply to everyone that runs. There will be no carries only toons that are a benefit to the group may be brought. Alts are welcome but must obey rule 1 Standard masterlooter/personal loot demarcation points apply: 70% or fewer of raid n...
Small Ferolux 2y
Ferolux072Small Ferolux 2y
Raiding

[Pinned] Raid Recruitment Excursio Prima

This is a permanent thread that will be modified as needed as conditions change.Excuriso Prima currently has:3.5 Tanks; recruitment closed* may open soon so talk to Ferolux if interested6 Healers; recruitment closed8.5 Melee DPS; recruitment maybe...
Small Ferolux 2y
Ferolux0150Small Ferolux 2y
[Pinned] Raid Rules
Raiding

[Pinned] Raid Rules

Raiding is supposed to be fun so for that purpose, there are rules:1.) Act like an adult. This doesn't mean have no fun or even that you are prevented from life griping people to their deaths (this is forbidden on boss fights, enjoy doing it betwe...
Small Ferolux 2y
Ferolux0295Small Ferolux 2y
[Pinned] AddOns
Raiding

[Pinned] AddOns

{required addons are underlined and *}Required & Suggested RAID AddOns:AskMrRobot- brings optimizations in-game, including a shopping list, gems and enchants.*Deadly Boss Mods (DBM)- (or bigwigs) When you don't know what is going on, you die![...
Small Ferolux 2y
Ferolux1174Small Ferolux 2y
Raiding

Goroth - Tomb of Sargeras

A nice quick strat on Normal Goroth, seems simple enoughVideo
Small Locor 117d
Locor158Small Locor 117d
Raiding

Bye bye Basilius

So been coming for a while, mostly since I was starting job hunting, but I will be transferring and faction changing Bas to play with some real life friends. I'm starting to work weekends now and no way i'll be able to make raids most of the time...
Small Crypto/Bas 124d
Crypto/Bas396Small Ferolux 121d
Raiding

Boss Kill Megathread!

**More coming soon...**Hellfire CitadelIron Reaver (Mythic)Brewmaster Monk POV: HEREHellfire Council (Mythic)Brewmaster Monk POV: HERESocrethar the EternalBrewmaster Monk POV: HEREFel Lord ZakuunBrewmaster Monk POV: HEREXhul'horacBrewmaster Monk P...
Small Guhmie 1y
Guhmie5267Small Nymphy 355d
Raiding

Progression group raiding in Legion

To clear up questions for raid this expac. First sorry for the delay on so much, life has taken up for more than anticipated. Am working on creating raid rules for this expansion. And loot rules. Both should have been up by last week for time for ...
Small Ferolux 1y
Ferolux2152Small Ferolux 1y
Raiding

Legion Raiding

So what's the game plan for raiding in legion, how soon or far out do we want to try and start forming raid groups from the time the xpac drops? I fully intend to come back to raiding and would fill whatever void we need. However, I will only be a...
Small FurryHitman 1y
FurryHitman3211Small FurryHitman 1y
Raiding

Raiding Priorities

When you're waiting for Fero to reset the instance and a Wild Bellsprout appears.
Small Guhmie 1y
Guhmie090Small Guhmie 1y
Bulbafett21722Small Bulbafett 1y
Raiding

Advice

Just because a person may ask for a suggestion or help doesn't mean they want advice on ALL things or for you to take over. The more you know.... ♪ do do do dooooo ♫
Small Amazigh 1y
Amazigh068Small Amazigh 1y
Raiding

ALT/FUN RUNS

After seeing how much gear was actually used on the last fun run I will try to be leading these runs in case anyone on their alts or mains needs gear on days that we don't mainly raid. Will be beneficial to know what days you can or cannot make...
Small Crypto/Bas 1y
Crypto/Bas2129Small Sairundrian 1y
Raiding

Poll For Blackrock Foundry Mythic raid times. Vote for all that you can make on a biweekly basis.

Please check all that you can make regularly. Also please remember that our Saturday main raid time is 1-4pm and Sunday is 2-5pm which won't be changing to accommodate these. But we do need 20 people or close enough to it that we can pug friends t...
Small Ferolux 1y
Ferolux093Small Ferolux 1y
Raiding

I'm a Soul Man achievement.

So stumpled upon Bossblueprint.com so I didn't have to use paint to try to draw Socrethar's room like Xhuls... And made this little thing for the achievement. Construct = Shield IconFire Icon Thing = Possible mage/l33tdr00dStar = DKMoon = DruidS...
Small Crypto/Bas 1y
Crypto/Bas0116Small Crypto/Bas 1y
Raiding

Herald of the Titans

The topic of legacy raiding was brought up so i wanted to post this. We have a group going for Herald in Ulduar. This involves killing Algalon with toons at level 80 who with exception of main hand and off hand items, gear can be no higher than 22...
Small Ferolux 2y
Ferolux4147Small Ferolux 1y
Raiding

Extra Raids until 2016

Until the start of the next year we will often, though not always, have extra raids on Thursdays and Sundays. These will most be Heroic Highmauls and Blackrock Foundry for alts and ring quests.If you want to request something different for one of ...
Small Ferolux 1y
Ferolux062Small Ferolux 1y
Raiding

videos for week of Oct 3rd

tyrant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLf9thG01wMannoroth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3MhC4DpqTI
Small Ferolux 2y
Ferolux055Small Ferolux 2y