Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Dungeons

[Pinned] Mythic Plus Dungeons

Hey guys, your friendly neighborhood Blood Death Knight here! I thought I would make a quick post about my thoughts on Mythic+ Dungeons. Disclaimer: This is all from a tank perspective. I have not played a DPS or healing role in any of my runs, so...
Member avatar small Drommet 261d
Drommet285Small Nymphy 261d
Dungeons

UBRS CM Gold vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWxpmQPNx-U&feature=youtu.beMordess' gold.
Small Crypto/Bas 343d
Crypto/Bas080Small Crypto/Bas 343d
Dungeons

Challenge Modes

As we are nearing the end of the expansion we are rushing to fulfill the commitment to finish people's cms. To make it easier for me please post in this thread, and it is required, which ones you are lacking in gold or silver to finish your meta a...
Small Ferolux 358d
Ferolux8227Small Guhmie 355d
Dungeons

Mythic Dungeons

It has come to my attention that some of you may be lacking the full potential of the ONE RING. Legendary Ring.Today is Monday, the first day of Summer!!! Please post in this thread your role, what times you are available to do mythics this week, ...
Small Pork 1y
Pork047Small Pork 1y
Dungeons

Challenge mode Strats

If anyone has any useful strategies for challenge modes that others may be unaware of, you can post them here.Here's a wowhead post of everything in challenge modes that can be Dark Simulacrum or Reflected (Mirrored blades, grounding totem, spell ...
Small Calucias 1y
Calucias254Small Crypto/Bas 1y
Dungeons

Challenge mode sign ups

At present there are two challenge mode groups a Wednesday group and a Saturday group. Please sign up here or via pm to Ferolux or some other method with the day you want and if you wish to get silver or gold. Silver gives the mount. Please be awa...
Small Ferolux 1y
Ferolux12411Member avatar small Zennya 1y
Dungeons

Cataclysm, MOP, and Draenor Dungeons

They suck.One thing Blizzard did well with Burning Crusade, even WOTLK was the amount of diversity in each zone. Dungeons are no fun, and serve only as a purpose for early gearing to get into raiding. Remaking vanilla dungeons into heroics was ano...
Small Pork 1y
Pork253Small Crypto/Bas 1y
Page 1